Believer in the art of effective communication, I have seen miraculous events happen in peoples' lives through mediation process. My mediation related history: over 550 hours of actual mediation, 130 hours of training, and 34 hours of continuing education. My specialty area(s) include (but are not limited to): domestic relations, employment, foreclosure, property disputes, international and/or cultural understanding; of greatest experience: parenting plan modification/agreement.
* Eight years experience as a dispute resolution mediator: trained in facilitated mediation, Foreclosure Mediation, Parent/Teen mediation.
* Twenty-two years experience working in an academic and university environment.
* Twenty-six years experience working for non-profit organizations.
* Thirty years experience as an adviser and mentor.
* Proficient communicator in areas of promotion, collaboration, conflict management
* Native of the Pacific Northwest
* "Mediator Mentor of the Year" from Pierce County Center for Dispute Resolution, December 2010.
* Key member of Parkland/Spanaway Rotary grant team for "Uplifting the People of Shillong, India.". Grant approved by Rotary International Future Vision Pilot Project on December 17, 2010 for $48, 774.
Welcome to our community of ADR professionals: mediators, arbitrators, and lawyers representing and advising clients. We are active in the growth and development of ADR in Washington as well as the education of members of the bar and the public.