Name: MATRIKA PRASAD
Date of Birth: 12 Oct, 1964
Occupation: Lawyer/Corporate Law Consultant/Arbitrator/Mediator
Home Address: House#163,Pragatimarga-2, Hanumanthan, Anamnagar, Kathmandu-32, Nepal
Office: NIRAULA LAW CHAMBER & CO, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Telephone: ++977-1-4252246 (Off.) /4224877(R.)
Mobile 977 98510 52246
LL.M., Commercial Law.
Ph.D, Candidate (CSR under the Corporate Governance Regime)
Since 1986: Continuously practicing law in Nepal as an Advocate & Solicitor, Commercial and Corporate Law Consultant, Arbitrator, Mediator, Legal Advisor for various domestic and international Institutions Companies and firms. His Law Firm NIRAULA LAW CHAMBER & CO is a leading and reputed Law Firm in Nepal.
Special attention has given by his office not only for legal service rather for entire legal solution in Nepal on following areas:
• Litigation as well as Consultation
• Company designing, registration and maintenance
• Foreign Direct Investment FDI Processing
• Company Registration with FDI
• Banking, Finance and Economic legal service
• Infrastructural & Development legal service
• Real Estate & Housing legal service
• Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, CSR consultant
• Property and Civil Rights legal service
• Family and matrimonial Legal Service
• Representative Service for foreign investment.
Membership, Affiliation and position:
• President, Corporate Governance Forum Nepal, Nepal,
• Vice President, Nepal Mediators Society, Nepal,
• Member, Nepal Bar Association, Nepal
• Member, Nepal Law Society, Nepal
• Member, Management Association of Nepal MAN
• Member, Nepal Arbitration Council, NEPCA
• Founder/Advisor, Oxford Management Support(Training Service) Nepal,
• Founder Member of Amarawati Cooperatives Ltd, Nepal,
• Founder, Asian Public School, Nepal,
• Member ( Scholar) , International Corporate Governance Network, UK 008.
• Member, LAWASIA, Australia.
• Executive Member, SAARC Law Nepal
• Member, Credit Management Group India
• Member, Art of Living, India
• Member, LIONS Club International.
Trainings Seminars and Conference attend:
Corporate Governance Conference, Seoul Korea
LAWASIA Conference, Malaysia
LAWASIA Conference, Vietnam,
LAWASIA conference, New Delhi, India.
LAWASIA Conference, Bali, Indonesia
International Mediation Workshop, Istanbul, Turkey.
Seminar on Construction Disputes, Arbitration and Contract Interpretation/NEPCA
Training on Dispute Settlement System of WTO/Supreme Court Bar Association, Nepal
Mediation Basic Training, USAID/Nepal Bar/FNCCI, Nepal
Mediation Advance Training, Supreme Court Nepal/ ASIA Foundation.
Training Of Trainer, NJA/ASIA Foundation
Working as an Arbitrator
Working as a Corporate Disputes Mediator/ Mediation Trainer
Working as Lead Mediation Trainer with Supreme Court of Nepal, Kathmandu District Court Bar Association, Appellate Court Bar Association, Human Right Organization, and other organizations.
Working as a mediator for various corporate and civil cases.
Mr. NIRAULA has written various articles, working paper, seminar paper on various legal topics.
India, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Bhutan, Turkey, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Nepali, English and Hindi.
Welcome to our community of ADR professionals: mediators, arbitrators, and lawyers representing and advising clients. We are active in the growth and development of ADR in Washington as well as the education of members of the bar and the public.