Bio: Marti Kantola has 15 years experience in strategic communications, process design, negotiation, collaboration and dispute resolution education.
Ms. Kantola founded, designed and developed Six Rivers Community Mediation as a model for mediation in neighborhood, workplace, business and public policy conflicts.
Six Rivers, established in 2002, is a solid and diverse conflict resolution program serving Washington and Oregon. Located in the Columbia River Gorge, Six Rivers utilizes certified mediators to conduct:
• Dispute Resolution Center services under RCW 7.75 in Washington
• The Washington Foreclosure Fairness Act”s Homeowners Mediation Program
• USDA Certified Agricultural Mediation for the state of Oregon
• Community Mediation Services under OAR Chapter 36 in Oregon
• Manufactured Community Conflict Resolution under Oregon Housing and Community Services
• Public Policy Mediation and Facilitation contracting through Consensus Institute at Portland State University’s Hatfield School of Government.
Member of Oregon Mediation Association
National Association for Community Mediation
Washington Mediation Association
Coalition of Agricultural Mediation Programs
Welcome to our community of ADR professionals: mediators, arbitrators, and lawyers representing and advising clients. We are active in the growth and development of ADR in Washington as well as the education of members of the bar and the public.