March 29-30, 2013
20th Annual Northwest Dispute Resolution Conference
This year’s Conference will offer presentations that will be valuable to practitioners desiring advanced training for Rule 39.1 mediator certification and recertification.
Attend the whole track and receive 10.25 CLE Credits in Washington (including 1.25 Ethics credits). The topics will be of interest to both those serving as neutrals and those serving as advocates in ADR processes:
- Session 1.3: Let’s Get Real: From a “Win-Win” to “Can Live With-Can Live With”
- Session 2.3: Advanced Mediation Skills: Exploring the Predictability of Competitive Bargaining
- Session 3.3: Advanced Mediation Skills: Understanding the Use of Power
- Session 4.3: Timing is Everything (Especially in Mediation )
- Session 5.3: Puffing, Bluffing and Deceit: Ethics of Truth in Negotiations (approved for 1.25 CLE Ethics Credits in Washington)
- Session 6.3: Helping Parties Find Resolution: The Effect of Role and Voice in Mediation
- Session 7.3: Risky Business
- Session 8.3: Reciprocal Coaching to Avoid False Failure
The Advanced Skills Track is generously supported by the Gold Level sponsors WAMS and JDR and Silver Level Sponsor JAMS.
See the complete line-up of 2013 Conference workshops here.