Roger Kluck's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Selden, I need to apologize. It turns out this is an old case. It popped on my s…"

Roger Kluck replied Jan 28, 2013 to MERS ruled illegal

3 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Bean

"I had one tell me if in the course of their standard business they had created such…"

Roger Kluck replied Oct 22, 2012 to Using mediation session to deliver a decision

3 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Bean

"It would seem to me that not correcting the erroneous information of at least verif…"

Roger Kluck replied Jan 31, 2012 to Does disputing inputs in a permanent mod constitute refusing the mod?

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Rachel Rensvold

"Query: Why not seek to remove the section that says foreclosure meditations are not…"

Roger Kluck replied Dec 30, 2011 to Amendment to FFA Providing Immunity/Removing Waiver Form

10 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Roger Kluck

"The parties here felt they were close to an agreement and just relieved and ready to…"

Roger Kluck replied Dec 26, 2011 to Thoughts and considerations from a mediation

6 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Roger Kluck

"I should mention I felt the mediation report was necessary as I could not persuade t…"

Roger Kluck replied Dec 24, 2011 to Thoughts and considerations from a mediation

6 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Roger Kluck

"The suit, filed in  Suffolk Superior Court, also names Mortgage Electronic Registrat…"

Roger Kluck replied Dec 1, 2011 to Mass. AG sues five banks over foreclosures

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Roger Kluck

RSS

Welcome

Welcome to our community of ADR professionals: mediators, arbitrators, and lawyers representing and advising clients.  We are active in the growth and development of ADR in Washington as well as the education of members of the bar and the public.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconjasbinder dhoot, Jacqueline Porter, Thomas F Peterson and 2 more joined WSBA Alternative Dispute Resolution
Sep 5
Sasha S. Philip posted an event

Awareness and Action: Understanding and Handling Implicit Bias in Mediation/ Arbitration at U.S. Courthouse Seattle

October 17, 2019 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Aug 30
An event by Adrienne Keith Wills was featured
Aug 21
Adrienne Keith Wills posted an event
Aug 21

© 2019   Created by WSBA ADR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service