I am very happy to announce a new training event offered March 17-20, 2011, in Joshua Tree, California; this is a small, experiential retreat. Please see the web site http://www.integrativepractices.com
The goal of the retreat is to give lawyers more control of outcomes, less stress and better client relations by engaging in the science and power of mindfulness. This
retreat will help you:
* Approach your work with more consciousness, compassion, and creativity.
* Expand your capacity to respond intuitively and clearly through mindfulness
* Learn to mitigate stress and energy draining aspects of high conflict situations.
* Increase effectiveness when working with challenging clients, opposing counsel, and judges.
* Experience deeper personal power, enhance your work skills, reduce stress and increase personal satisfaction.
For a brochure follow this link!
Please take a moment and consider whether you or someone you know might be interested in joining us. We hope to see you there! If you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear them! Thank you! Debra
Debra, did you go? Would be interested in hearing about it.