Uncategorized (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida Supreme Court Ends Residential Foreclosure Mediation Program

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/19/2553745/floridas-foreclosure-mediation.html

Started by Serena Lee

0 Dec 19, 2011

Uniform Collaborative Law Act Introduced in Washington

The Uniform Collaborative Law Act has been prefiled for introduction in the 2012 Regular Session of the Washington State Legislature. Click…

Started by Jeff Bean

0 Dec 16, 2011

ABA Seeks Judges for Law Student Moot Court Competition in Seattle February 23-25

(For those among us with oral argument and appellate experience. You don't have to be a member of the ABA to be a judge! - Ed.) Dear Americ…

Started by WSBA ADR

0 Dec 10, 2011

I am looking for an affordable mediator for a business case

I am  representing an individual defendant in a business case that is in litigation.  (He is an independent film producer, and was removed…

Started by Thomas J. Owens

0 Nov 28, 2011

Does Criticism of Florida Home Mortgage Mediation Apply Locally?

Here is some food for thought about home mortgage mediation in Florida from a reprint from a recent mediate.com post found at http://www.me

Started by John Shaffer

0 Nov 15, 2011

Gov't 2.0: Redifining Civic Engagement & Dispute Resolution

A free webinar brought to you by IBO - Internet Bar Organization November 8, 2011 1PM U.S. Eastern Time BE A PART OF THE GLOBAL COMMUNIT…

Started by Jeff Bean

0 Nov 3, 2011

Mediation Workshop: Mediating Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Cases

Antioch Center for Continuing Education and The Volunteers of America Dispute Resolution Center Present Mediating Residential Mortgage Fore…

Started by Jeff Bean

0 Oct 31, 2011

ADR CyberWeek 2011: October 24-28

October 24-28 is ADR Cyberweek. Hosted by The Werner Institute for Negotiation and Dispute Resolution at Creighton University School of Law…

Started by Jeff Bean

0 Oct 18, 2011

Need some clarification on foreclosure mediation

Thank you for this opportunity to talk to my fellow colleagues as we slosh through the Foreclosure Mediation process. I would very much lik…

Started by Shaun Watchie Perry

4 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bean

UCLA/R open forum call for volunteers.

Action Alert:    The ADR Legislative Committee needs help in the planning of the November 17 Open Forum on the Uniform Collaborative Law Ac…

Started by Paul W. McVicker

0 Oct 5, 2011

RSS

Welcome

Welcome to our community of ADR professionals: mediators, arbitrators, and lawyers representing and advising clients.  We are active in the growth and development of ADR in Washington as well as the education of members of the bar and the public.

Latest Activity

Profile IconWilberforce Agyekum, Sarah Bove and Andrew Hay joined WSBA Alternative Dispute Resolution
Jun 30
Profile IconUlulani G. Akiona and Deborah Knaan joined WSBA Alternative Dispute Resolution
Jun 1
Tom Melancon updated their profile
Apr 23
Terrence Connor updated their profile
Apr 21

© 2020   Created by WSBA ADR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service