Time: December 21, 2010 from 9am to 1pm
Location: Studio C
Street: 13256 NE 20th St, Suite 7
City/Town: Bellevue, WA 98005
Website or Map: http://studio-c-bellevue.com/
Event Type: cle-approved, seminar
Organized By: Emerald Empowerment LLC/Joyce Lynn Elder
Latest Activity: Dec 14, 2010
Are you making your practice more difficult, just for want of a flexible communication style? Do you find that you or others repeat things that have already been said in search of an acknowledgement that either never comes or comes grudgingly?
People have a variety of communication styles and thought-processing strategies called “metaprograms,” and we discuss some that are particularly relevant for clients and staff in this interactive workshop. Participants will be able to identify what those metaprograms are and improve communication by matching these subtle strategies. Imagine how your practice will improve when you speak other people’s language so they can hear, understand, and process what is said...the first time. Benefits of attending:
* Get your message across in the way that is most likely to allow the recipient to process it quickly and respond appropriately
* Reduce conflict, fear, and risk of problems caused by misunderstandings
* Increase client satisfaction and staff retention
* Know what to do when you are caught in the middle
* Increase efficiency...and your ability to sleep at night
Please visit our website at http://emeraldempowerment.com/events/ to register or request more information.